Monday, January 7, 2013

Challenge #7: PEACE

Kicking off Mondays are usually anything but peaceful at our house. Between getting ready for school and work it's a whirlwind of CHAOS. This week I want it to be different.  Last week I finished the week off by having to offer a huge apology to my daughter for mommy being mean in the mornings-I know I need to be a better mom that provides a peaceful home setting even in the mornings.

Mondays are dedicated to spiritual challenges. You ask what the preceding paragraph has to do with a spiritual challenge-it's  the same situation we've all been in at one point in time or another. We need to move from CHAOS to PEACE  The best advice and challenges come from the Bible-so if we need heart changes I must start where the best advice/motivation is given.

Let 2013 be a year full of PEACE! Today's challenge: Read Colossians 3:15. Christ offers us a great PEACE-which we need to be thankful for-Dwell on this scripture all day-write it down. Let the peace of Christ rule your heart!

Challenge Issued!

No comments:

Post a Comment