Friday, January 25, 2013

Challenge #25: Lunch Time!

I remember thinking in my late 20's that I had enough friends. I didn't really need to meet new people the ones I surrounded myself with were amazing and I was blessed to have honest and open relationships with this group of individuals. Fast forward 10 years and wow have things changed.

Some of the same people I am still incredibly close too but I now live in a different state hundreds of miles from that entire group. GOD takes your life in different directions and puts people in your path for a reason. We should never shut down and decide we are done with others because HE is never done with us.

Today's Challenge: Invite someone you don't know well to lunch. You may not be able to eat today but take the time and consider someone you'd like to know better. Or maybe the new person in town. Don't be hesitant just do it! Lunch Time!

“The only things that will cause you to change over the years are the 
books you read and the people you meet.”
Dave Ramsey

Challenge Issued!

No comments:

Post a Comment