Monday, January 28, 2013

Challenge # 28: Tough Time

We are not perfect and we live in a world of imperfection...so if these two statements are true then we know that we are going to have tough times.  Just this week I visited with a friend who is struggling in several different areas of their life and the best comforting words I can offer them come from the book of James.

James is my favorite book in the bible-I cling to the first chapter where he discusses trials and perfection and it gives me so much hope!

Today's Challenge:  Write down or think about a tough time in your life-you may even be going thru it now.  Read the first chapter of James. Read how GOD will bring you through it and make you perfect and complete not lacking anything!

Challenge Issued!

No comments:

Post a Comment