Friday, April 12, 2013

Relationship Challenge: The hardest thing to do--Forgiveness

Matthew West, a Christian artist, has a great song called Forgiveness.  He had his fan send him stories of things that had happened in their lives and he used these stories as inspiration when writing several songs. I heard him say at a concert that when he used to look out at the fans he would see faces now he sees amazing stories.

This song Forgiveness says,
..."show me how to love the unloveable, show me out to reach the unreachable, help me now to do the impossible....Forgiveness!" 

Yes it can be that hard in relationships to forgive and move on. I know I've blogged about forgiveness before but it goes without saying there is a lot of hurt in the world and one of the hardest things to do is forgive.

Today's Challenge:  Listen to Matthew West Song...Forgiveness.  How/Who/In what ways can you apply forgiveness in your life to set you free. 

Challenge Issued!

No comments:

Post a Comment