Monday, April 22, 2013

Family Challenge: Crazy Requests

I have a child that always ask for candy...he gets plenty-after he's eaten a good meal and been as obedient as possible he will be rewarded with the treat. Sometimes, I just want to dump all the candy in the trash because it's often that's what I hear the most from him.

I always play with him and say, "Are you sure you need candy? Can you live without it?" He usually states he can't live without it...but today--I'm going to give in to the CRAZY REQUESTS...

....maybe not Candy before dinner-but--Can we eat in the living room--May I pee outside--Can we build a fort in the living room

Today's Challenge:  Give into the crazy requests this week or just today--those who ask it are seeking the acceptance and assurance that you will love them no matter what...Just Say yes!  Even your husband or friend may come up with something off the wall--Will you wash the car or rub my feet--Just do it and see how amazing the response is you get!

Challenge issued!

No comments:

Post a Comment