Monday, March 11, 2013

Spiritual Challenge: "Have Your Way with the Strange"

My post is crazy late today because I am traveling and attending a ministry conference with my husband. This conference would not have been my first choice...however, I am excited to expierence this with him and looking forward to what The Lord will teach me. As I sit in the chair in a strange place, with strangers and hearing some of the strangest conversations I must stop myself and ask, "God is this where you want me...have your way in my heart, life and all my actions."

If we stop and just give God his time and really pray, "Have your Way...not my will but yours" God will stretch you in all areas. He's full of adventure, wisdom and entertainment; yet He's compassionate, full of grace and understanding of our hesitations and fears. Listen and be led to the strange places-dive in to the deep conversations and be fearless for Him!

Today's Challenge: Go to the strange and different be brave not hesitant-Pray for God to Have His Way! Then be prepared to be amazed.

Challenge Issued!

No comments:

Post a Comment