Saturday, March 23, 2013

Organizational Challenge: Don't wait on the Easter Bunny

My daughter's first Easter I waited till the last minute to buy her special stuffed Easter Bunny. I walked into a grocery store at 10:00 pm looking for the perfect rabbit for her basket. I felt like a total  loser as a mother. Guess what-I repeated the same thing the next year searching for my son's 'special first Easter Bunny" the day before. You would have thought I would have learned.

The Holidays are special events that require detailed attention and execution. Don't race around Wal-Mart at midnight picking out of the leftovers. Be intentional and organized this holiday.

Today's Challenge: Make a special holiday list for Easter-plan things out over the whole week instead of doing them all in one day. When will you dye eggs? Shop for Easter outfits? Get candy? Prepare desserts for dinner? Schedule it out over the week and you'll be able to enjoy the holiday and maybe even see the Easter Bunny this year.

Challenge Issued!

No comments:

Post a Comment