Monday, March 18, 2013

Family Challenge: Safety Challenge

A billboard left a resounding message for me at 7:30 in the morning as I drove thru Dallas, TX it stated;
"The Best Choice You Could Make for Your Family: Buckle UP!"

Duh! I thought-who wouldn't buckle up to have the opportunity to watch their little ones graduate, get married, say their first words. Who would not take the seconds it takes to provide this small piece of security for themselves or family members.Then I paused for a moment and thought about other ways I can implement safety procedures for my family members.

Crazy things happen! No one wants them to but they do. How and what should you prepare your family to be ready for.

1. Fire
2. Children Get Lost
3. Allergies
4. Break-Ins
5. Car accident

This list could  get long-quick.  Let's implement family safeguards to protect those we love the most.

Today's Challenge:  Choose 2 'crazy thing' that could happen and prepare your family for them. Do your children know important phone numbers? Their address? All these small things can be huge factors in scary moments.

Challenge Issued!

No comments:

Post a Comment