Saturday, March 2, 2013

More Organized U: The Dreadful Sock Basket

I learned a lot of great organizational habits from my mom. I have to give her credit for list making, coupons and meal planning. One bad habit I learned from my mom was "the sock basket".  When we fold clothes if the sock matching isn't easy or we don't see it quickly we just toss them in the basket. Let's just say-we have an entire laundry basket dedicated to socks. It's never been empty. 

What bad organizational habit have you learned? Is it the letter holder over following? How about the catch-all bowl on your counter? 

Today's Challenge: Get rid of the bad organizational habit. Clean it out and put it away!

I'll be matching and folding socks. What will you be doing?

Challenge Issued!

No comments:

Post a Comment