Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Physical Challenge: Cut the Small Stuff

Watching what you eat can be difficult when you are out of your own kitchen. Physical health is about 70% what you eat and 20% exercise and 10% genetics. We all have our own vices when it comes to eating but we must work to eliminate them as much as possible. It's important to try and "Cut the Small Stuff".

Traveling this week-I've had to be very conscience of the choices I am making...and I decided to cut the small stuff to help be aware of whats going into my body. No butter, mayo, 1/2 size portions, eliminate sodas and Starbucks only once, even only eating one tortilla with my fajitas...What small food items can you cut? Be disciplined and make a choice to be a HealthierU!

Today's Challenge: Cut the Small Stuff-Eliminate the 'calorie giants' and stay disciplined!

Challenge Issued!

No comments:

Post a Comment