Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Spiritual Challenge: How are U Starting Your Day?

My mornings often start with me feeding animals, making coffee and checking what happened on Facebook last night. There are some mornings my day will start with a run or a trip to the gym.

 I must say that the best days I have start with me sitting at my desk downstairs or my kitchen table and give the first 30 minutes to God. It puts the whole day into perspective and fuels me spiritually. Often if I'm not in the middle of teaching/leading a bible study I'll map out other things to do with my morning...however today's challenge should stop you in your tracks and help you to remember where to start your mornings!

Today's Challenge: Read Mark 1:35...this one verse sums up how Jesus started his day and so should we.

Challenge Issued!

No comments:

Post a Comment