Monday, May 20, 2013

Monday: Spiritual Challenge: The Feel of Greatness!

I know there are tons of night owls in the world and mornings aren't always easy but I am convinced this morning I felt GREATNESS...and U should experience it too....

I got up early at 5:30 and began my run at 5:45--I had 4 miles to get in this morning and the sun wasn't up yet as I started. It was a very cool morning and the birds were singing praises.  As I was nearing the end of my run I begin to feel the sunrise on my cheek...and it was just like GOD giving me a hug and kiss and reassuring me that I was HIS--It was an amazing opportunity for me to feel the GREATNESS and majesty of GOD.

Today's or Tomorrow Morning Challenge:  Get up and feel his greatness...take a walk as the sunrises and let him kiss your cheek and remind U--you are HIS!

No comments:

Post a Comment