Monday, February 4, 2013

Spiritual Challenge: Sharing Your Faith

Today you will see a slightly different view to the way the blogs are labeled....I was challenged to make a change. Someone pointed out that numbering them might make some feel like they couldn't join in...Yes I want this challenge to span an entire year but my true goal is that anyone can join at any point through-out the year and begin being a BetterU.  So I'm still going to number some but I will also be noting them by the daily topic.

Sharing your faith can be a very touchy subject. It's not easy to talk about how God has intervened in your life and made a difference because it's so deep and personal.  However, IT"S MOVING! Nothing like personal experience to change someone's view. 

Today's Challenge: Pray and Prepare to Share Your Faith. Spend 20 minutes praying and thinking about how you would share your personal experience about how Jesus changed your life!

GOD will send the right person who will be receptive and it might not even be this week but be prepared.  Jeremiah says, 
"For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."  

Let GOD use you to deliver his message of hope and a promising future to someone this week!

Challenge Issued!

No comments:

Post a Comment