Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Physical Challenge: On Your Mark...Get Set...Go!

Over the past year I have ran three 5K fun runs. My entire life I've wanted to run a marathon but something has always gotten in the way. I've let life take my physical self down. I have been known to eat about 1/2 bag of Hershey kisses out of stress and give up sleep for work.

I am a new and BetterMe-I will begin marathon training this month and will plan to run one in the spring. It's your turn! Don't let life get in the way if being healthy, don't let life/stress/work stop you from being a HealthierU!

Today's Challenge: Choose a fitness event to participate in. Train and do it.

Maybe you aren't a runner-walk a 5K. Maybe you should commit to just being in a Spinning Class then do a personal bike ride challenge. Go the distance...there is only one life to be lived-do it Healthy and to it's Fullest!

Challenge Issued!

No comments:

Post a Comment