Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Educational Challenge: Pictures of History

I must admit-the Arts-aren't really me. As I have gotten older, I have realized that I am missing the boat on an amazing adventure through time. As I look and try to model behaviors if 'Smart Fellars' I see a huge void in my personal life for the appreciation of Art.

The rich history that is displayed, the tiny details that took painstaking days or even years for the Artist to make. Millions of dollars are spent on collections of Art...yet I pretty much know about 4 paintings-and "dogs playing poker" is one of them. So I must change and open my mind up to be a SmarterMe and appreciate the 'Pictures of History'!

Today's Challenge: Click the link below and view the Top 10 Most Famous Paintings. There's a very brief description below each one. Read them and appreciate "The Arts"!

www.touropia.com/most-famous-paintings/
(You may need to type link in Browser)

Be a Smarter, more Well-Rounded U!

Challenge Issued!

No comments:

Post a Comment