Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Let's Get A Physical...Physical...

Today's challenge will be tough...probably one of the toughest to follow thru on...because it will involve getting truly honest about your own physical condition. We go thru life and and think we are ok...even when I was 50 pounds heavier I thought I was ok-but looking back I just wasn't being honest with myself.

I was stealing minutes or even years from the precious life I'd been given to live for Jesus, my amazing husband and my kids...my eating habits were horrible yet I justified every morsel of fat I consumed--I was busy, stress, ice cream is family time. You name it I could justify every sweet treat.

Staring in the mirror I became disgusted at what I saw....when the largest size of pants I'd ever wore started getting to tight I realized I had to stop this vicious cycle and be a Healthier Me for those I loved.  You have to start somewhere--start with the Doctor!

Today's Challenge: Get an HONEST PHYSICAL.  Call your doctor today and make an appointment.

Not your yearly visit because you have to go to refill medications.  Schedule blood work, check your cholesterol, get a real assessment of your weight, etc. GET REAL with yourself and Get Healthy.

If finances are an issue...look up health fairs-they'll do a ton of the items FREE.

Challenge Issued!

No comments:

Post a Comment