Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Tuesday: Heathier U: Wagon Pitfalls

This past week while traveling (which I posted on before and didn't reread) I truly had a wheel fall off my eating wagon.
                 Starbucks twice.
                 Big meals.
                Not tracking calorie in-take.
                Skipped exercising
You name it and I failed-my BetterU wasn't good! The scale proved it with my Monday morning weigh-in. The trick to staying healthy is realizing that you are human and you will mess up. The wheel may fall right off your wagon too--don't try to keep riding it broken-get off and fix it.

Today's Challenge: Don't give up working on healthy eating due to a slip-up...examine your meals and get busy playing catch-up and refocusing. This isn't a short-term fix it's a life-time reward.

Challenge Issued!

No comments:

Post a Comment