Wednesday, July 10, 2013

SmarterU: Biting Off More than U can Chew!

Readers: I owe you a huge apology...it has been a week since I have posted a challenge and today's SmarterU challenge addresses the issue. In the past 2 weeks-I've traveled to Texas for 5 days, embarqued upon a new career/job, filled a huge volunteer role for my church and tried to maintain some semblance of a home...well-maybe just piles of laundry and toys. To say the least I've over committed and horribly planned!

No exercise in a week, eating chocolate, not getting enough sleep etc. has all contributed to my demise. But the biggest contributor is me. Tomorrow, I'm back on track with challenges! So please forgive my failures and......

Today's Challenge: be selective in your commitments. Don't Bite off more than U can chew. Be a BetterU and learn from my mistake! Be a SmarterU!

Challenge Issued!

No comments:

Post a Comment