Thursday, July 18, 2013

Tuesday: Dedicated Few

Early in the morning when running I usually pass about 5 people or when I'm at the gym I typically see 7 faces dripping with sweat. If I go to the gym at lunch I'll usually see 4 individuals pumping iron. The evening is the busiest time at the gym and I bet there are about 25-30 different folks working out between 5 pm and 9 pm.

Why have I just rambled off these numbers? Because even in the small town we live in less than 10% of the population are exercising. I am sure there are more people exercising at home or midday that I don't see. But on the whole we live in an unhealthy society where television time is more important than an evening walk and where a exercise program is always put off till tomorrow.

Today's Challenge: Be one if the dedicated few! Exercise! Take a walk, hit the gym, change your schedule and become healthier.

Challenge Issued!

No comments:

Post a Comment