Thursday, June 27, 2013

Thursday Challenge: Money vs. Family

Balancing money and family is complicated. I work and always have...I also have been blessed 3 amazing kids. What would have been better-staying home and struggling with finances or working and has less kid time? There are days I wish I was a stay at home mom. Yet I think about no college debt for my kids and the joy we have when we sneak away as a family and have great trips, etc. these things wouldn't be possible unless I worked.

It's a toss up! Always examine your motives...about money! It doesn't make the world rotate. What has driven your budget? Status? Are your resources being used wisely? Is your family suffering?

Today's Challenge: Look at your calendar-make sure #1 is the REAL priority! Do you need to change your budget to match that priority. Work less play more?

Challenge Issued!

No comments:

Post a Comment