Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Saturday: 30 Minutes-What a Difference

Blog readers...so sorry for my delays...as ya'll know life gets in the way-so today I'll catch up on Challenges and get back on track!

This upcoming week my husband will be gone and I've tried to figure out how I can make life happen with ballgames, gymnastics a 2-year old, and work-WOW! What's harder to believe is that I have a friend who's schedule is 3 times as hard as mine. I reworked my board to include meal and event columns and when I turned around from my 15 minutes of planning the toy bomb went off in my house.

The entire week would be a crazy mess unless I stayed on top of my housework at least a little.  Soooo...for all those busy weeks-here's your challenge.

This Week's Organizational Challenge:  Spend 30 minutes each day picking up the little messes.  Making this happen each day won't clean the entire house but it will at least help you stay  on top of things till time allows for more!

Challenge Issued!

No comments:

Post a Comment