Monday, August 5, 2013

Wednesday: SmarterU...Think Twice-Develop a PPP!

Usually, SmarterU post are about educating yourself...this one is a little different...

While running early in the morning, I pass a lot of people I don't know. Some in cars, other runners or walkers, a few bike riders-there's really a large group of people who are up early exercising in our small community. However, I don't know them all-especially those I may run past in cars. They see me with my music blaring and sweat pouring and I am paying little attention to the world around me
...or AM I?
Do you have a PPP?

Today Challenge: THINK TWICE-Have a Personal Protection Plan thought thru for different circumstances. You never what crazy person maybe lurking around the corner. Take different routes when exercising.  Know where exits are in a gym. Should you run with Mace?

Don't think that no one is watching-because people are-life is to short to not to Think Twice and have a PPP in place. Teach your children a PPP. Be a SMARTERU and be prepared!

No comments:

Post a Comment