Monday, August 5, 2013

Friday: Relationship Demands

No matter the relationship there are always demands...
 I demand my children help clean their rooms
 I demand my husband stay loyal
 I demand my dogs stay in the yard
Even though we play demands on others-those demands aren't always met.
 My children to not always help clean their room
 Husbands and wives don't always remain loyal
 My dogs get out!

What are your demands? Evaluate them.  Are they too much? When people fail to meet the demands we have placed on them-where does it leave you? Heart-broken?

Today's Challenge:  Think thru the demands you've placed on others-maybe they are simple and maybe they are hard-should you re-think them?  Have you correctly expressed them and is there a clear understanding of what you are asking? Eliminate at least one demand you've placed on someone close. It may just be the difference in your heartbreak.

Challenge Issued!

No comments:

Post a Comment